Take a llama for a hike in the majestic woodlands of Wyoming County. Hike is approximately 1 hour. Plan your visit for around 1-1/2 hours including introductions and prep time.
- $20 / person (ages 3 and up)
- 2 and under are free
- Up to 10 people / 8 llamas.
- 2 person minimum.
- Minimum age for to lead a llama is 12 years old. Younger children can share leading with an adult.
- Children must be old enough to be capable of hiking in wooded terrain.
- Appropriate footwear required. No open toed footwear permitted. Boots highly recommended – you may encounter water and/or mud during your hike.
- Bug spray recommended (during bug season).
- Must book at least 3 days in advance.
- Groups larger than 10 may be accommodated with special arrangement and additional handler fee. Contact us for arrangements.
- Hikes take place rain, shine, or snow. Dress accordingly.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed on premises.
- No pets allowed.
Book a Llama Hike Now
Date & Time
We aren’t able to process your payment. Please, try again.
Thank you for your request!
You will receive an email once your appointment request is approved.